Suspended Ceiling Installation
There are many things that you may wish to learn to occupy your time, and suspended ceiling installation is one of these things. Luckily, it is quite simple, and can be done in just a few steps:
– Make a plan of where you would like your grid to go. This includes writing on the measurements.
– Mark the grid and the measurements onto your ceiling. This is to ensure that everything looks as you want it to.
– Cut the materials to size.
– Attach them to the drawing of the grid system that you have on your ceiling.
– Once your grid is in place, you will be able to quickly slot in the ceiling tiles, and it is as simple as that.
The main thing to do when undertaking this kind of work is to be careful, as it is easy to go wrong with the measurements if you’re not paying attention. However, provided you take your time and are careful, there is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to deal with the suspended ceiling installation on your own, and you will be thrilled at just how much of a difference it can make in your home.
(Chertsey Office): 01932 874568
Mobile: 07801 493165
Mobile: 07470 327406
Our impressive roster of clients primarily includes large business and commercial customers, including the following:
Surrey County Council
Woking Borough Council
Guildford Borough Council
Waverley Borough Council
major property maintenance consultants, such as Mouchel Parkman, WS Atkins and DHP
local building contractors
Surrey Ceilings Ltd is a leading ceiling contractor, who specialize in the design and installation of suspended and plasterboard ceilings along with all type of ceiling finishes. Established back in 1969 as a family run business, Surrey Ceilings continues to grow by servicing and maintaining all our new and existing customers to the highest possible standards.
If you have a ceiling enquiry, please feel free to call us on 01932 874568