False Ceiling Epsom
Do you need a quick false ceiling installation job at Epsom? We can help you achieve this at Surrey Ceilings Ltd. False ceilings are very easy to install if you have the right tools and the expertise. Although some buyers would prefer to install false ceilings by themselves, it is usually ideal to let a professional do the job. False ceilings are important for the following reasons.
1. They hide pipes, electrical wirings and ductwork on your ceiling, giving it a looks that is clean and free from clutter.
2. They are usually easy to disassemble and reassemble for repair and maintenance work, compared to real ceilings.
3. They are very important for acoustics and absorption of sound. They make your space quieter because they are designed in such a way to reduce noise.
4. In cases of renovation, it is easier and cheaper to just install a false ceiling to hide your outdated ceilings than to have the entire ceiling replaced.
5. False ceilings also help to save energy as they reduce heat in the summer and cold in the winter, thereby helping you save on the cost of electricity.
Kindly get in touch with Surrey Ceilings Ltd for your false ceilings at Epsom.
(Chertsey Office): 01932 874568
Mobile: 07801 493165
Mobile: 07470 327406
Our impressive roster of clients primarily includes large business and commercial customers, including the following:
Surrey County Council
Woking Borough Council
Guildford Borough Council
Waverley Borough Council
major property maintenance consultants, such as Mouchel Parkman, WS Atkins and DHP
local building contractors
Surrey Ceilings Ltd is a leading ceiling contractor, who specialize in the design and installation of suspended and plasterboard ceilings along with all type of ceiling finishes. Established back in 1969 as a family run business, Surrey Ceilings continues to grow by servicing and maintaining all our new and existing customers to the highest possible standards.
If you have a ceiling enquiry, please feel free to call us on 01932 874568